2 DECADES OF REAL WORLD HANDS ON EXECUTIVE LEADERSHIP
- Implemented, developed, and managed total Global Merchandising/Marketing operations for all customer sectors and managed P & L's and budgets ranging from $1.7 million to $5 Billion in Home Improvement, Speciality products, and non profit organizations. (Weyerhaeuser Company, The Home Depot, The PGA TOUR Superstore, and IBIS CONSULTING, LLC)
- Responsibility for P & L that represented 20% of The Home Depot's total retail sales, ($5 Billion) as well as advertising, vendor negotiations, cost analysis, roll out of merchandising best practices, merchant development, Distribution Centers (9) for store service enhancement, productivity, inventory optimization, and global supply chain.
- Exceeded GMROI financial plans YOY by more than 10% as well as increased inventory turns by 15% YOY.
- Managed and directed The Home Depot's global supply chain sourcing management which improved quality, expanded manufacturing network worldwide and provided consistant source of supply and quality.
- Selected by the CEO of The Home Depot to be part of a small team to develop, implement, and execute the corporate Sustainable/Environmental Purchasing procurement policy that ensured compliance with domestic and international standards (SFI-FSC-PEFC-CSA) and built the foundation for future corporate purchasing inititives.
- Member of a entrepeneur leadership team that started The PGA TOUR Superstore from concept to a fully executed market entry start up that achieved 40% market share in the Atlanta market within 5 years as top line revenues exceeded $100 million.
- Managed the New England Building Materials Distribution Centers for Weyerhaeuser Company with an average of $41 million in sales revenue and increased YOY 8% through sales and marketing initiaves directed at customer satisfation, quality, marketing initiatives, and managed inventories.
- Developed and executed supply chain procurement strategies for major retailers/manufactures in home improvement, building materials manufacturing, and consumable related industries, which expanded advanced sales, product quality, ecommerce from international manaufactures to US companies which provided greater market share.
THE HOME DEPOT
THE PGA TOUR SUPERSTORE
IBIS MANAGEMENT, LLC